This smoothie is rich in folate, vitamin C, manganese and vitamin A.
A major chunk of credit goes to organic wheat powder that brings all these nutritional benefits to this great drink and makes the overall consistency creamy as well.
Well, since organic wheat grass offers a strong green flavor, orange and banana are also there in the recipe to neutralize the strong taste while offering a multitude of health benefits.
It hardly takes 5-7 minutes to prepare so you can prepare this smoothie pretty easily and quickly on daily basis.
Serves: 1-2 people
- Half a cup ice
- Half a cup milk sub
- 2 tangerines or an orange
- One-fourth of a teaspoon wheatgrass powder
- One-fourth of a cup coconut water, or plain water
- Frozen banana (half)
- Toss the list of ingredients in your blender and blast it on ‘high’ setting until the consistency is thick and smooth
- If you are using Blendtec, just hit the ‘whole juice’ setting or just blend it on medium-high speed for roughly a minute
- If you are using Vitamix, then it is suggested to start at speed 1. Now turn it on and gradually increase it to variable speed 10. Keep blending until the mixture is consistent.