Here comes a perfect treat that is evenly good for warm as well as cold weather. Let the deliciousness of maca and dark chocolate chunks combine to satisfy your food-lust.
You are free to use any seasonings that you like, but this is the most basic of all recipes that do not even require an ice-cream maker.
Please note that I have used a blender in this recipe. But if you have an ice-cream maker, you could use that to achieving a fluffy texture.
Serves: 4 people
- Half a banana
- Just a pinch of sea salt
- A cup of cashews (raw)
- 2 tablespoons of maca powder
- A cup of water
- Maple syrup (1/4th of a cup)
- One-third of a cup dark chocolate
- A teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Use a high-speed blender to blend all ingredients; just skip the dark chocolate for this step
- Make sure that the mixture is completely smooth and close to being ‘creamy.’
- Take a large bowl and transfer the mixture from blender
- Now freeze it for about 30 minutes or so
- Take the bowl out of the refrigerator and now mix chocolate chunks
- Put it back into the refrigerator for a couple of hours until the mixture is thoroughly frozen
- Before serving, defrost for roughly five minutes