If you like making your own nut butter to spread on toasts and various other snacks, you would love making this one as well! It is very simple to make and is quite nutritious to boost your energy for a couple of hours.
When the creamy texture and an array of health benefits possessed by cashews and maca combine, this nut butter becomes irresistible!
- A cup of cashews (raw)
- Hemp (seeds, ½ cup)
- Macadamia nuts (just a cup of it)
- Half to one tablespoon of maca powder
- Take a high-speed blender and toss in hemp seeds, cashews, and macadamia nuts
- Blend the seeds and nuts until a creamy mixture is formed
- You can use a few drops of water to get the creamy mixture. Please note that you might have to scrape the sides once or twice
- Toss in maca powder and continue blending until it is completely mixed
- Now your mixture should have become drier and thicker
- You could leave it out for a couple of minutes if you want the butter to be creamier
- Take an air-tight and dry container to store the mixture
- Refrigeration is not required